Friday, December 31

KUNICKAA WISHES HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL HER FANS!!



The sexy, ravishing actress wishes all her fans a very very happy and prosperous new year.

She says "I invariably go club-hopping on New Year’s eve as just one party isn’t good enough. I have a whole bunch of friends who’re party animals and we like to check out the scene across a number of happening hot-spots in and around Mumbai. This year, I’m in the mood for something quieter so I’ll probably head off to Lonavala with my close ones

4 comments:

  1. That is an amazing wallpaper..would love to join u club hopping..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kunika madam.. aap itni khoobsurat aur stylish hain..sab kehte hain ki Hema Malini dream girl thi..meri dream woman to aap hi ho..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heloo Kunickaa.
    Wishing u a very happi new yeaar..u look soo sexy..hope to see u more in movies new year

    Ratnakar pathak

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dear,
    I watched Hot Money the other day..U LOOK SO SEDUCTIVE AND DAMN SEXY..WOW..I lvoved the scene were u try to seduce ur daughters boyfriend..u look AMAZING IN THAT GLAMAOROUS DRESS..wish I was the guy..
    cheers.. hope to see a lot more of u in the coming days.

    ReplyDelete