Tuesday, January 12

KUNICKAA TO HELP A VILLAGE



Kunickaa Says “I was living in that village for the shoot of my Bhojpuri movie Maati and there I did all the household chores including pumping water, cutting grass, making food and such. I really loved doing it and now I have decided that after my second son turns 18, I will settle down there.”

Kunika is currently settled in a posh mUMBAI apartment but said she wants to do some good work for the villagers. “I will take the responsibility of one village and change it completely; supplying people with all the modern facilities and stuff they need for a good life.”

Interestingly, Kunika sang an item song in the movie but after recording the song she decided not to use it. Defending her decision, she says, “I sang it but did not find it good and hence rejected it. I also thought that it was too much for me as I am directing the movie and also writing the script.”

3 comments:

  1. Kunika,
    We need highly talented people like yourself in mumbai..Hope you won't be leaving us..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous03:04

    Kunika, u look sooo sexy..wow...

    Sachin

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi kunika,ur thoughts r as beautiful as u r.god bless u

    ReplyDelete